Responsible for providing logistical support to a dredging project jobsite in accordance with Company procedures. Work Hours are Monday – Saturday 7AM-5PM. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Purchase approved parts, supplies and consumables for office, shore and vessels
- Pull packing slips from deliveries to project site office and identify vessel/location boxes before delivering to crew boat for distribution to vessels and/or shore locations
- Deliver grocery orders, laundry and payroll to vessels
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record for operating Company owned/leased/rented vehicles
- Help maintain the Company vehicle with scheduled oil changes and other services, as needed, and immediately report any problems regarding the operation of the vehicle
- Responsible for keeping track of receipts from purchases made utilizing the corporate purchasing card
- Assist Site Manager/Contract Manager/Project Manager in the office with clerical duties, as needed
- Responsible for general housekeeping in the Project Site Office including taking out trash daily and keeping inventory
- Log and file End of Shift Questionnaires
- Update inventory spreadsheets
- Scan and email invoices to Accounts Payable for processing
- May be assigned additional duties in accordance with project needs
- Steel-toed boots required.
- Willingness to work holidays and Sundays if need.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record for operating Company owned/leased/rented vehicles.
- Must be capable of safely lifting packages and parts weighing up to 50 lbs.
- May be assigned additional duties in accordance with project needs.
- Pre-employment medical screening including drug test and criminal/driving record background check required.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, disability status, genetic information or any other protected category.