With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check, order and stock coffee stations, kitchen supplies and paper inventory
- Point of contact for all building and facility maintenance issues
- Process all outgoing mail using Pitney Bowes mailing equipment
- Manage FedEx account. Duties will include sending out FedEx packages daily, tracking shipments and ordering, delivering FedEx to employees and ordering FedEx supplies as needed
- Responsible for receipt, processing, sorting and distributing of incoming/outgoing mail
- Research and route unidentified and generic mail
- Maintain knowledge, organization and inventory of onsite company storage
- Maintain accurate records of customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests
- Maintain delivery lists with updated names and locations
- Update and manage mailroom supply inventory system
- Maintain kitchen equipment vendor relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a mailroom, post office or facility managment setting is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Office and Excel
- Knowledge of FedEx and UPS a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) necessary to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and outside vendors
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Must be able to work occasional overtime when requested
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) program that includes 100% company matching of the first 6% of employee contributions with immediate vesting.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Annual profit-sharing contributions by the company to participants’ 401(k) accounts based on company’s annual performance.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life and Disability insurance plans.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, disability status, genetic information or any other protected category.