Our Site Administrators are responsible for administrative and commercial support for our project sites in accordance with company policies and procedures. The Company provides both in-house and on-the-job training and mentoring. This is an entry level position and is 100% field based. Work assignments will be located throughout the United States and will require a two week on and one week off rotation.
- Establishment of temporary project sites; to include set up of dock space, heavy lift yards, medical facilities, site offices and utilities
- Sourcing and procurement of operating supplies and services
- Maintaining records of requisition’s, purchase orders, and repair orders
- Processing of project pay estimates and invoices
- Administration of project documentation and electronic filing system
- Preparation of weekly payroll
- Preparation of reports with regards to new hires, equipment damage, weekly operations, and injury and illness
- Administration of employment policies
- Other duties as assigned
- B.A. in Business Administration (or similar)
- Advance proficiency in computer spreadsheets, word processing, database, and graphics applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management, and the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary and bonus program.
- 401(k) program that includes 100% company matching of the first 6% of employee contributions with immediate vesting.
- Annual profit-sharing contributions by the company to participants’ 401(k) accounts based on company’s annual performance.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life and Disability insurance plans.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, disability status, genetic information or any other protected category.